The California-Nevada-Hawaii District is to challenge and assist congregations in their proclamation of the Gospel and ministry to all people.
To achieve this mission, the Board of Directors has adopted the following Outcome Statements:
1. The CNH District will be a vocal advocate for reaching people for Christ in a Post-Church world within the District, across the Synod, and beyond.
2. The CNH District will promote ministry renewal within its congregations for accomplishing the mission of Christ through the revitalization process, Transforming for Mission.
3. The CNH District will support the ministry of Lutheran schools and their congregations, challenging and assisting them to be disciple-making ministries and quality educational institutions in a post-church world.
4. The CNH District will provide the training and resources needed for church workers and laity to accomplish the mission of Christ in a multi-cultural and post-church era.
5. The CNH District will support congregations and other ministries in identifying and planting new mission endeavors in partnership with each other.
6. The CNH District will promote a unity of the body in a post-church world exemplified by confessional faithfulness, mutual trust and cooperation.